Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite grown-up version of hot cocoa. Chocolate and Raspberry... YUM!
- 4 tablespoons hot cocoa mix (I prefer to make this with Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa)
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine hot cocoa mix and hot water.
- Add shot of chambord. Stir well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired.
This is lovely! It tastes much like some dark chocolate-raspberry candy bars I've had - yummy! I used Schokinag Triple Choc. European-style drinking chocolate which uses milk and makes a 6 oz serving. I only used 1/2 oz of Chambord, which was the perfect amount for my taste. Thanks so much sharing!
Delicious, easy, and oh-so decadent tasting! I made mine with a sugar-free hot chocolate packet, because I'm on WW and it still tasted amazing. Thanks for posting!
Loved this hot cocoa and chambord drink! So easy to stir up; and even easier to enjoy!! Perfect for a cold winter's day. Thanks for sharing, Hollygolightly!