1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A very nice cheesecake that just happens to have Chambord in it, fancy that! I originally found this on thatsmyhome.com. but have tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate wafers or 1 cup graham cracker, crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or 3 tablespoons melted unsalted margarine
- 19 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves (more if needed)
- 4 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter together. Press into bottom of 9" springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- 3Lower heat in oven to 300ºF.
- 4Beat softened cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, beat it until fluffy.
- 5Add vanilla, preserves, and Chambord. Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- 6Pour over crumb mixture. Bake until center is firm, about 1 hour.
- 7Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 10 days.
- 8Loosen edge of cheesecake with knife before removing side of pan.
- 9Garnish with raspberries around cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chambord Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4210.1
- Calories from Fat 2279
- Total Fat 253.3 g
- Saturated Fat 149.6 g
- Cholesterol 1320.8 mg
- Sodium 2509.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 432.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 338.2 g
- Protein 67.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor