Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A very nice cheesecake that just happens to have Chambord in it, fancy that! I originally found this on thatsmyhome.com. but have tweaked it a bit.
- 1 cup chocolate wafers or 1 cup graham cracker, crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or 3 tablespoons melted unsalted margarine
- 19 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry preserves (more if needed)
- 4 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- fresh raspberry
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting the top of cheesecake
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter together. Press into bottom of 9" springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Lower heat in oven to 300ºF.
- Beat softened cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, beat it until fluffy.
- Add vanilla, preserves, and Chambord. Beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Pour over crumb mixture. Bake until center is firm, about 1 hour.
- Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 10 days.
- Loosen edge of cheesecake with knife before removing side of pan.
- Garnish with raspberries around cheesecake.