Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 55 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an exciting way to prepare brownies or bars. Found this on About Home Cooking. I didn't allow for 2 hours chilling time.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 1/4 ounce) packagebetty crocker triple chunk brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon Chambord raspberry liquor (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boling water
- 1⁄4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate bars, chopped
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9"x12" pan with non-stick foil.
- Cream butter and cream cheese together, add egg and mix until smooth. Combine creamed mixture with dry brownie mix and Chambord, if using, stirring by hand. Mixture will be thick.
- Spread evenly in foil-lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Using a wooden skewer, poke holes at 1" intervals halfway down into the brownies.
- Combine boiling water and both boxes of jello. Stir until no more sugar or jello granules are visible and liquid is clear.
- Cool to room temperature. Add Chambord. Pour cooled Chambord jello mixture over top of cooled brownies.
- Top evenly with mini-marshmallows.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut brownies into squares and place on glossy side of freezer paper, parchment paper, or foil, spreading each square slightly apart so as to allow topping to dribble down sides.
- Melt chocolate and heavy cream slowly in microwave or double boiler, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Cool to room temperature, but still liquid enough to drizzle. Scatter-drip chocolate over cooled brownies. (Re-warm chocolate slightly as necessary.)
- Refrigerate to harden chocolate topping.
- Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers, that is, if there are any left!