1 hr 25 mins
This is an exciting way to prepare brownies or bars. Found this on About Home Cooking. I didn't allow for 2 hours chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 1/4 ounce) package betty crocker triple chunk brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon Chambord raspberry liquor (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1/2 cup boling water
- 1/4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 3Line a 9"x12" pan with non-stick foil.
- 4Cream butter and cream cheese together, add egg and mix until smooth. Combine creamed mixture with dry brownie mix and Chambord, if using, stirring by hand. Mixture will be thick.
- 5Spread evenly in foil-lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Using a wooden skewer, poke holes at 1" intervals halfway down into the brownies.
- 9Combine boiling water and both boxes of jello. Stir until no more sugar or jello granules are visible and liquid is clear.
- 10Cool to room temperature. Add Chambord. Pour cooled Chambord jello mixture over top of cooled brownies.
- 11Top evenly with mini-marshmallows.
- 12Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 13Cut brownies into squares and place on glossy side of freezer paper, parchment paper, or foil, spreading each square slightly apart so as to allow topping to dribble down sides.
- 15Melt chocolate and heavy cream slowly in microwave or double boiler, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- 16Cool to room temperature, but still liquid enough to drizzle. Scatter-drip chocolate over cooled brownies. (Re-warm chocolate slightly as necessary.)
- 17Refrigerate to harden chocolate topping.
- 18Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers, that is, if there are any left!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chambord Brownie Bites Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor