1 hr 25 mins
This is an exciting way to prepare brownies or bars. Found this on About Home Cooking. I didn't allow for 2 hours chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 1/4 ounce) package betty crocker triple chunk brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon Chambord raspberry liquor (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1/2 cup boling water
- 1/4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 3Line a 9"x12" pan with non-stick foil.
- 4Cream butter and cream cheese together, add egg and mix until smooth. Combine creamed mixture with dry brownie mix and Chambord, if using, stirring by hand. Mixture will be thick.
- 5Spread evenly in foil-lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7Using a wooden skewer, poke holes at 1" intervals halfway down into the brownies.
- 9Combine boiling water and both boxes of jello. Stir until no more sugar or jello granules are visible and liquid is clear.
- 10Cool to room temperature. Add Chambord. Pour cooled Chambord jello mixture over top of cooled brownies.
- 11Top evenly with mini-marshmallows.
- 12Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 13Cut brownies into squares and place on glossy side of freezer paper, parchment paper, or foil, spreading each square slightly apart so as to allow topping to dribble down sides.
- 15Melt chocolate and heavy cream slowly in microwave or double boiler, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- 16Cool to room temperature, but still liquid enough to drizzle. Scatter-drip chocolate over cooled brownies. (Re-warm chocolate slightly as necessary.)
- 17Refrigerate to harden chocolate topping.
- 18Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers, that is, if there are any left!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chambord Brownie Bites Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor