Recipe by alligirl
Chambord is a liqueur, created in the image of a raspberry liqueur from the Loire Valley in the 17th century. I've not tried this recipe, but plan to make it SOON! Taken from Chambord website and posted for ZWT.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
A really nice brownie recipe! I don't know that I necessarily tasted the Chambord, but the brownies were chocolatey rich and moist. I would definitely make these again. They're so easy to throw together. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT 8.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
- ice cream (optional)
- Chambord raspberry liquor (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9” by 13" baking pan with nonstick foil. Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and Chambord Liqueur.
- Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Dust with confectioners sugar (optional) and slice brownies into 3" squares. Top with ice cream and 3-4 ounces of Chambord. (optional).