Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This yummy recipe was given to me by my dear friend who got it from her friend from Argentina. I doubt that it is authentic, but it sure is tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- Boil chicken breasts in water, seasoned with salt and pepper, until chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
- Drain chicken, reserving 1 cup of liquid.
- Shred chicken.
- Combine chicken with shredded cheddar and jalepeno.
- Divide mixture evenly in tortillas, wrapping them like burritos.
- Place filled tortillas in a greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine sour cream with reserved liquid.
- Pour sour cream mixture over tortillas.
- Bake covered with foil in a 350 degree oven for twenty minutes or until sauce is bubbling, removing the foil for the last five.
- Serve plain or with salsa.