A quick, healthy & tasty soup. Recipe adapted from " Healthy Cooking For Two".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans (or 2 cups cooked pinto beans, mashed)
- 4 ounces minced smoked turkey breast, deli, mesquite-smoked
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup baked corn tortilla chips
- 1In a medium soup kettle over medium heat, cook pepper, onion and garlic in 1/4 cup of the chicken broth, stirring, until tender.
- 2Add the beans, stir till smooth then add the rest of the broth, minced turkey, chili powder and Tabasco sauce.
- 3Stir and cook until heated through.
- 4Ladle into soup bowls, sprinkle cheese and tomatoes on top.
- 5Crumble 3-4 chips over cheese and tomatoes.
- 6Serve remaining chips on the side.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chalupa Soupa ( Soup )
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 1021.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth