Recipe by katia
Found it in jewishfood-list.com. Its a super easy snack. Post for ZWT 2006.
Top Review by Java Chip
yummy, my whole family of all ages loved this, and i loved it because it was an amazing way to use leftover challah. thanks katia! i found that after 7 minutes they were already crispy all over and did not need to be flipped.
- 1 loaf challah, crust removed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut bread lengthwise into 1/2" thich slices, then lay slices flat and cut into 1/2" wide lengths about 7" to 8" long.
- Lay on baking sheet lined with foil and brush the breas with butter.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle carefully onto bread sticks and press slightly.
- Bake 7-8 minutes then turn over and bake for 4-5 minutes more.