1/2 Photos of Challah Recipe for the Kitchen Aide
Caryn Gale's Note:
Easy and right in the mixing bowl. Turn out beautifully every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and proof (wait till starts to be bubbly) the first 3 ingredients in the mixer bowl.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Mix on speed 2 for 5 minutes with dough hook.
- 4Place in greased bowl and let rise, covered in a warm spot until about double in bulk.
- 5Punch down, shape and place on greased baking sheet.
- 6Let rise again for about 1/2 hour.
- 7You may glaze with egg yolk and 1 Tbspn of water just before baking.
- 8Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Challah Recipe for the Kitchen Aide
Serving Size: 1 (1648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 918.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 195.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 29.1 g