I got this particular recipe out of my Breadman Bread Book. The books explicity states to add the liquid ingredients first. So I will list them in the order I put them into the machine. I used Nu Laid egg replacers instead of eggs to lessen the cholesterol. I was so pleased with this recipe and the bread rose up very high. I added a 1/4 cup of currants to the bread when it beeped 3 times just to add something different to the mix. This is for a 2 pound loaf. I used the basic bread setting with a medium crust.
- Heat your water to 100-115'F.
- Take the bread pan out of the bread machine and add the ingredients according to your bread machine. I put mine in the order as stated in the ingredients according to my breadman bread machine instructions.
- Just make sure that you add the yeast last, it shouldn't touch the wet ingredients.
- Set the machine to accomodate a white or basic bread for a 2 pound loaf with a medium crust.
- Set it and let it do it's magic.
- Bon Appetit!