Recipe by wizkid
This is a recipie given to me by my cousin Mary.
Top Review by dreamerPrue
I agree with Jen T's comments. I have made this a few times, but now to reduce the fat content I use a reduced fat cream and I have reduced the cheeses by about a third. I think it still tastes as good. Thank your cousin Mary for me!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small even sized potatoes
- 10 fluid ounces cream
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 ounces emmenthaler cheese or 4 ounces gruyere, grated