Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The first time I tried this dip, I couldn't believe it was so simple to make. Disappears so quickly at a party!
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk (more or less as needed)
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
- Serve with snack crackers, vegetables, etc.
I really like this dip. I had skim milk on hand which made this a little on the bland side so I was forced to doctor it up with a few dashes of Cavenders Greek seasoning and a little garlic. I served with assorted crackers at a Christmas party. There was none left to bring home!
What a great dip! I love the addition of the the deviled ham. This made a very tasty dip and so easy to make. I served it with assorted crackers and my guests absolutely loved it. Thanks, Renegade for sharing this. :-)
Tasty dip and quick to throw together. I had all these ingredients on hand and decided to whip it up for a snack for the family. For dipping, the texture was best immediately after being prepared; once it was refrigerated for overnight, it became extremely thick and more like a spread than a dip. I think next time I may also add a bit more ham. We ate this with those new Ritz cracker dipping sticks; I would definitly make this again. Thanks for posting!