Recipe by grandma2969
I use 2% milk to make this with...makes it MUCH creamier..If you give some as gifts..be sure to save some for your self...
Top Review by 2gatorgrads
We had an official taste-off between your recipe & 2 others on zaar & yours was hands-down the best! Very creamy with the perfect blend of spice & sweetness. Now I'm off to prepare gift bags for Christmas; thanks so much!
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups instant tea, unsweetened
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper, finely ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients -- Stir in spices.
- In a blender or food processor.blend 1 cup at a time until mixture is consistency of fine powder.
- To serve:.
- Stir 2 heaping tablespoons Chai Tea Mix into mug of hot water -- or I use 2" milk.to make it creamier.
- Makes 8-9 cups of tea mix.
- Yield 7 cups.divide as you see fit.or keep for yourself.