Recipe by children from A to Z
This is from one of the Christmas Gooseberry Patch books. I make this every year for my daughter, she absolutely loves this mix. NOTE: a local coffee house told us how to make a great chai tea. She said to add just a little hot water to the mix just to dissolve it, then add the milk whether hot or cold this mix is yummy!
Top Review by pandakh11
Very good! It tastes like Christmas with all the spices. I agree with the 1/3 of a cup or mix per mug recommendation, but I added a little hot water to get everything mixed well and then filled up the rest of the cup with hot milk. Everyone that I've served it to have liked it, even those who say they don't like tea!
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Directions for use:.
- 1/3 cup of mix to a mug of hot milk or water. (I prefer milk, it makes if more creamy).
- Can use less mix if prefered.
- When I make this I mix it in my food processor for a finer consistency.