- 2 individual black tea bags
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons french vanilla nondairy liquid coffee creamer
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the teabags, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffee maker.
- Add the water and brew.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar, and creamer.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into mugs and stir in the tea.