Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A warm drink for a cold day.
- 2 individual black tea bags
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons french vanilla nondairy liquid coffee creamer
- Place the teabags, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffee maker.
- Add the water and brew.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar, and creamer.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into mugs and stir in the tea.
Great tea, rich and sweet and comforting. Loved the spices with the brown sugar. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009