I found this in Simple & Delicious. I haven't tried this yet. Posting this here for safe keeping. Let me know how it is if you try it.
- Place the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker.
- Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar and creamer.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea.
- Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.