Recipe by children from A to Z
I found this in Simple & Delicious. I haven't tried this yet. Posting this here for safe keeping. Let me know how it is if you try it.
Top Review by Baking Bunny
Excellent recipe! I have also tried this with chocolate creamer and it's really great too! I wouldn't recommend using vanilla flavoring over the creamer as the taste gets thrown off. I have done it both ways and using the extract makes it taste way too sweet!
- 2 individual tea bags
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- whipped topping (optional)
- ground nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker.
- Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar and creamer.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea.
- Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.