1/1 Photo of Chai Tea Latte
children from A to Z's Note:
I found this in Simple & Delicious. I haven't tried this yet. Posting this here for safe keeping. Let me know how it is if you try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker.
- 2Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar and creamer.
- 4Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved.
- 5Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea.
- 6Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Tea Latte
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: