Recipe by Yia Yia
I've made this mix for several years to give as gifts in cute little jars or bags during the holidays. It's really good! I use a coffee grinder to pulverize everything in small batches.
Top Review by candyhowe.ch
This is a very good recipe. I make it all the time for work. I use Splenda instead of sugar to reduce the calories and sometimes add a tsp of Nutmeg and allspice to make more of a spiced Chai Tea.
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 2 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine milk powder, non-dairy creamer, vanilla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea.
- Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup at a time, until mixture is the consistency of fine powder.
- To serve: Stir 2 heaping tablespoons Chai tea mixture into a mug of hot water.