1/2 Photos of Chai Tea Cupcakes
chef FIFI's Note:
Found this one in a magazine and thought that it was an interesting "adult" recipe for cupcakes.
My Private Note
mini cu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 30 mini cupcake liners
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup instant chai tea mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line mini muffin pans with liners.
- 3Combine flour, chai mix, cocoa, baking powder and salt and whisk together.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and cream together (approx 3 minutes).
- 5Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- 6Add vanilla.
- 7On low speed, alternate adding flour and milk into the creamed butter mixture and beat.
- 8Fill cupcake cups with batter 3/4 full.
- 9Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- 10Let cakes cool completely.
- 11Combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 12Refridgerate until cakes have cooled.
- 13Frost cakes.
- 14Sprinkle cocoa powder or powdered sugar on top frosting as a garnish.
- 15*TIP--To make it easier to fill mini cupcakes holders, place batter in a large plastic ziplock bag, snip off a bit on the corner.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Tea Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (835 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 55.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea mix
chai tea mix