Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy pancakes with chai spices.
Make and share this Chai Spiced Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 200°F.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients (milk, egg, and vegetable oil) together then add to the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix together until mostly combined. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat a fry pan over medium low heat and add a bit of oil to the fry pan and add 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Let cook until the edges begin to appear dry. Flip and cook on the other side until both sides are golden.
- Place pancakes on a baking sheet in the oven to keep warm until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with maple syrup.