Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Reddi-wip, OCTOBER 2009
- 1 (5/8 ounce) envelopeswiss miss hot cocoa mix
- 3⁄4 cup hot water (not boiling)
- 1 chai spiced tea bag
- reddi-wip fat free whipped topping
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- Place cocoa mix into a cup. Gradually stir hot water into mix until blended. Add tea bag. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, based on desired strength of chai spice. Remove tea bag and discard.
- Top with a serving of Reddi-wip. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
This was really tasty! I need to make a double for my giant mugs, but as soon as I get some more hot chocolate, I'll be doing just that! Thanks for a great recipe! Made for the I Recommend TAG 2010
This is absolutely decadent! The flavors are fabulous. I used the cinnamon - it paired wonderfully with the chai. I used a coconut chai tea bag - yummy! Thanks for sharing!