Source: Betty Crocker "A dusting of sweet powdered sugar hides a delicately spiced, buttery sugar cookie."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, almonds, allspice, cardamom and cinnamon.
- 3Stir in butter, vanilla and almond extract until soft dough forms.
- 4Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into balls.
- 5On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until set.
- 7Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
- 8Place powdered sugar in shallow bowl.
- 9Gently roll warm cookies in powdered sugar to coat all sides; place on cooling rack.
- 10Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 11Roll in sugar again.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Spiced Almond Celebration Cookies (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix