1/1 Photo of Chai Semolina With Honey Apples
From Little Ideas Diabetes by Jody Vassallo - been given this little cookbook and saving the recipes that interest me for safe keeping in case the book grows legs and walks away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup semolina (80g or 2 2/3oz)
- 100 g dried apples (finely chopped 3 1/3 oz)
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk (625ml or 20 fl oz)
- 2 apples (peeled and sliced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (yellow box recommended)
- 1Put the ground spices, semolina, dried apples and milk into a pan and stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the semolina is thick and smooth.
- 2Place the sliced apples and honey into a pan and cook over mnedium heat for 5 minutes or until the apples are soft and golden.
- 3Spoon the semolina into 4 bowls and top with the honey apples.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Semolina With Honey Apples
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g