Recipe by darthlaurie
My landlady got me a new fridge and now I can actually freeze stuff! This is the first frozen treat I made! Quick and easy and oh so good on a hot summer day!
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
These were very good! I'm glad I stumbled onto this recipe on a hot summer day. I've also done this with success using my leftover brewed coffee with milk and cream. Latte on a stick! To make them have a really different look, I used those cone water cups that you get with a water cooler. They had these little points and fat bottoms. I have a thing about plastic wrap, I hate the smell of it near my food. So I used a trick from arranging flowers. I make a grid with clear tape, then rest the sticks against the tape. It works well and my plastic wrap problem averted! Will definitely make again. Thanks! :D
- 3⁄4 cup your favorite brewed chai tea
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or enough to suit your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together all ingredients.
- If you're using something like the liquid Oregon Chai, mix 3/4 C of the tea and 3/4 C milk, omitting the sugar.
- Pour into ice pop container or small paper cups.
- If you're using paper cups, cover with plastic wrap and insert craft stick or lollipop stick in center of each cup.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until solid.