My landlady got me a new fridge and now I can actually freeze stuff! This is the first frozen treat I made! Quick and easy and oh so good on a hot summer day!
- Stir together all ingredients.
- If you're using something like the liquid Oregon Chai, mix 3/4 C of the tea and 3/4 C milk, omitting the sugar.
- Pour into ice pop container or small paper cups.
- If you're using paper cups, cover with plastic wrap and insert craft stick or lollipop stick in center of each cup.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until solid.