1/1 Photo of Chai Oatmeal Cookies
Link to original blog recipe: http://bsinthekitchen.com/chai-oatmeal-cookies/ Not my recipe! I have modified it to fit my dietary needs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan, over medium heat, combine coconut oil with loose leaf tea. Let the oil and chai tea mingle under a low simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Now drain the chai from your oil using either a french press coffee machine, a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- 3Let your chai infused oil sit until it becomes solid again – do this at room temperature and do not put back into the fridge to fasten this process.
- 4While the oil is going back to a solid form, prep your other ingredients.
- 5Once the oil has become solid again, whip the oil, shredded coconut and sugars together for two minutes, followed by the eggs and vanilla.
- 6Add your dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- 7Preheat your oven to 375°F Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, scoop out your cookies and bake for 12 minutes. Take them out of the oven, let them sit for six minutes until transferring to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: