Recipe by MARIA MAC *
This is easy to make and to give as a gift.
Top Review by fleurdee
It nearly hit the spot, and makes 35 cups for about the same price as 2 cups at the local coffee shop! I wanted a bit more creamy texture, so for my second batch I added a second box of pudding mix and decreased the powdered sugar by 2 heaping Tbsp. Now it is just to my taste. I'm going to give it as Christmas gifts for friends. They'll love it.
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder, divided
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
- 2 cups nondairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups instant tea, unsweetened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 cup nonfat dry milk with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, allspice, cloves and white pepper, if desired; mix in the blender or food processor to get the lumps out of the brown sugar.
- Combine with remaining 1 cup nonfat dry milk, nondairy creamer, confectioners’ sugar, instant tea and vanilla pudding; mix well.
- Start with 2 rounded tablespoons of mix to an 8-ounce cup of hot water; stir.
- Store mix in a covered container.