Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My latest addiction!
Make and share this Chai Latte recipe from Food.com.
- Chill 1/3 cup (75ml) of the evaporated milk in the fridge until very cold.
- Combine remaining evaporated milk, tea bags, water and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, simmer 5 minutes.
- Beat chilled 1/3 cup evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla until thick and frothy.
- Strain tea into warmed mugs.
- Spoon frothy mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cardamom or nutmeg and chocolate shavings.