My latest addiction!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill 1/3 cup (75ml) of the evaporated milk in the fridge until very cold.
- 2Combine remaining evaporated milk, tea bags, water and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Beat chilled 1/3 cup evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla until thick and frothy.
- 4Strain tea into warmed mugs.
- 5Spoon frothy mixture over top.
- 6Sprinkle with cardamom or nutmeg and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Latte
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea teabags