Recipe by CASunshine
Not traditional but tasty just the same. I used the lesser amount of sugar and it was sweet enough for this sweet tooth! From the Betty Crocker website. Cook time is chill time.
- 8 chai tea teabags
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored cream soda
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored cream soda
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- cinnamon stick, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- Steep tea bags in hot water 3 - 5 minutes. Remove bags.
- Stir in vanilla and brown sugar into tea until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except cinnamon sticks.
- Refrigerate at least 1 - 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.