1/1 Photo of Chai Ice Cream
10 hrs 20 mins
A wonderfully creamy treat kissed with dedlicate chai spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat yolks and sugar for about 3 minutes until thick and pale.
- 2Add tea and stir.
- 3Heat cream in a large heavy saucepan on medium for about 10 minutes until very hot and bubbles apper on edge of saucepan.
- 4Slowly add tea mixture, stirring constantly.
- 5Heat and stir for about 8 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 6Transfer to a bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
- 7Chill, uncovered, for at least 3 hours.
- 8Spread in a 9"x9" pan and freeze.
- 9Stir every hour for 4 hours; freeze until firm.
- 10Serve with carob chips sprinkled over top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chai Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea concentrate