Recipe by **Mandy**
We don't have this chai latte mix in Australia but I was lucky enough to be given some in a swap so went to check out the general foods website & found this recipe, so good!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Great beverage, & so easy to make! Tea, chocolate & ice cream ~ whodathunk! Thanks for sharing a very tasty drink recipe ~ It's a keeper, for sure! [Made & reviewed while touring Asia during Zaar's World Tour 4]
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup scalded milk
- 4 teaspoons chai tea mix (General Foods International)
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE ice cream in tall glass; drizzle with syrup. Set aside.
- ADD milk to flavored drink mix in measuring cup, stirring until dissolved. Pour over ice cream. Gradually add club soda, stirring untl ice cream is melted and mixture is well blended.
- SERVE immediately.