Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chia seed is similar to flax seed but has even more health benefits. This tapoica is super easy and tastes just like rice pudding. Can be an easy breakfast or snack.
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cardamom
- 1⁄4 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 tablespoon ground ginger
- Stir spices into almond milk and then add chia seed.
- Let it stand for at least 10 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Top with raisins and enjoy!
This was quick and easy to make and a nice way to get in your daily dose of chia. It didn't thicken up quite as much as I would have hoped though. I refrigerated the part I did not eat and perhaps it will be thicker when I go to eat it later. I topped with dried cherries as I did not have raisins on hand. Thanks!
I love this quick and tasty dessert!