Recipe by Bubblehead17
Tastes just like a Chai tea latte. Very creamy and delicious. Note: Large Tapioca Pearl can be purchased at an Asian grocery store. Bubble tea straws can be purchased cheap from www.bubbleteacanada.com
- 1⁄2 cup tea, base
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 3 teaspoons sugar-free chai latte mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared tapioca
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour tea base and fat free half and half into cocktail shaker or thermos.
- Spoon 3 tsp of Chai latte mix into pyrex measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup warm water and mix until mix is dissolved.
- Pour chai tea into cocktail shaker and add sugar syrup.
- Shake for about 10 seconds or until frothy.
- Spoon tapioca pearl into tall glass and pour shaken mixture over it.
- Serve with bubble tea straw and enjoy! ^_^.