Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are lots of variations on bliss balls, I have tried to make mine a low sugar & fructose version with the idea I can take a couple on my long runs. I think that really you could do endless variations on this kind of food stuff anyway :)
- 354.88 ml cashews, unsalted
- 78.07 ml tahini paste
- 118.29 ml desiccated coconut
- 29.58 ml coconut oil
- 14.79 ml rice syrup
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ginger, ground
- 1.23 ml clove, ground
- 1.23 ml nutmeg, ground
- Chop cashews finely, then stir in all the other ingredients except for the desiccated coconut.
- NB; My coconut oil had set in the pantry, so i dry roasted the cashews and stirred them in while hot. This melted the coconut oil and loosened the mix. Then I popped the mix in the fridge for a half hour to firm up again.
- Once all ingredients are incorporated, form into balls with your hands.
- Put the desiccated coconut on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- Roll each ball in the coconut.