Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Splenda.com. I love both Chai and Bananas so why not put them together?
- 4 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt or 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Place bananas in freezer for about 30 minutes or until frozen.
- Pour milk into a microwave safe measuring cup and heat for 1 minute.
- Add tea bag and let steep for 20 minutes, and squeeze bag before removing.
- Chill milk for 10 minutes.
- Combine frozen bananas, splenda, yogurt and milk in blender.
- Process until smooth and enjoy!
It was good. The chai flavor wasn't strong enough for my tastes even though I used 2 tea bags. It was VERY thick so I added extra milk. Tasty & healthy. Made for snacktime. ;)
I tried, I liked,and I love! A wonderful comfort taste and a diet wonder. My DH doesn't like yogurt so I put ice cream in his. He doesn't have to watch calories!!