- 4 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt or 3⁄4 cup vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bananas in freezer for about 30 minutes or until frozen.
- Pour milk into a microwave safe measuring cup and heat for 1 minute.
- Add tea bag and let steep for 20 minutes, and squeeze bag before removing.
- Chill milk for 10 minutes.
- Combine frozen bananas, splenda, yogurt and milk in blender.
- Process until smooth and enjoy!