Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was in a newspaper for Tunisia cuisine. It is good for breakfast, lunch dinner or brunch. DH likes this and we eat it a lot.
- 3 green peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cut the green peppers in half and remove the seeds. Cut into thin strips. Peel the onions and slice them. Cut tomatoes in half.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the onions and the green peppers. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and cook over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the green peppers are tender.
- Pour the eggs into a pan, as soon as they are scrambled, your dish is ready. Serve hot.