1/2 Photos of Cha Cha's White Chicken Chili
Doing it Right's Note:
I first found this recipe on Allrecipes.com, about 2 years ago and have made it serveral times since. It was submitted by Cathy. It currently has ***** and 288 ratings. I made it this past week for my weekly soup lunch and it was a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups chicken breasts, diced
- 3 (15 ounce) cans white beans (15 ounces)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- 2Slowly cook and stir the onion until tender.
- 3Mix in the garlic, jalapeno, green chile peppers, cumin, oregano and cayenne.
- 4Continue to cook and stir the mixture until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 5Mix in chicken broth, chicken and white beans.
- 6Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Remove the mixture from the heat.
- 8Slowly stir in the cheese until melted.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cha Cha's White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 850.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: