Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cream cheese, ham, and avocado (that's the Cha Cha) is my latest sandwich creation. I didn't list amounts because that really depends on taste, but I don't skimp on anything.
- Spread cream cheese on each slice of bread.
- Put avocado slices on one slice of bread.
- Put ham slices (I like them folded) on the other slice of bread.
- Spread mustard in between ham slices, but not on the top slice.
- Put the sandwich together.
- You know what to do next!
Yummy! What a great little sandwich - why didn't I think of that? I used French bread baguette slices for the bread, and these little sandwiches were popping into my mouth way too easily! Also used FF cream cheese - delicious!