- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb shrimp
- 2 -3 firm tomatoes, diced in small pieces
- 1 medium red onion, diced in small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 jalapeno, minced finely
- 2 tablespoons clam juice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 12 tostadas
Directions See How It's Made
- Transfer all ingredients (except salt) into a gallon storage/freezer bag and toss.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight,
- Drain excess liquid, add salt, then serve over Tostadas.
- *Cod & Halibut work well and can be substituted for shrimp. I enjoy a blend with Squid, Baby Octopus, & Shrimp.