1/4 Photos of Ceviche Style Shrimp and Avocado Tacos
katie in the UP's Note:
Saw this in my Cooking Light Magazine this month...ran out and bought a couple of avocados! We loved this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 limes
- 1 cup tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup avocado, diced and peeled
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled med. in size
- 1 jalapeno, chopped very fine (my own addition)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped very fine (another addition that I added)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1Finely grate rind from limes to measure 1 tbls; juice limes to measure 1/4 cup.
- 2Place rind and juice in a large bowl.
- 3Add tomato and remaining ingredients this is where I also added a jalapeno -- chopped really fine! (except tortillas); toss well to combine.
- 4Cover and chill for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Heat tortillas (I sprayed grill with non stick spray -- and grill tortillas).
- 6Once again -- recipe says it will feed 6 -- embarrassed to say -- it didn't!
- 8I really enjoyed this mixture on a bed of lettuce! Made a great salad!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ceviche Style Shrimp and Avocado Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (1302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.9
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 478.2 mg
- Sodium 3097.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 63.1 g