Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a healthy salad packed with protein and flavor. Refrigeration time reflected on total time.
- 1 lb cooked sea bass, filet cut in 1/2 inch cubes or 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Put fish or shrimp in a bowl and stir in the lime juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Stir carefully if using seabass to prevent it from breaking apart.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, serve cold.