Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Clean and rinse fish. Pat dry with clean cloth.
- Remove skin and bones. Shred.
- Shell and devein any seafood that would require it. Place all seafood in casserole dish.
- Cover in lime juice. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Stir. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain lime juice.
- Mix together jalapenos, onion, oil, tomato, vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano. Stir tomato mixture into fish, coating completely. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Bring to room temp before serving (about 15 minutes).
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Variation: Use lemon instead of lime juice.
A definite keeper! I really enjoyed everything about this ceviche.