Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. potato ham and cheese pie in a flaky crust
Make and share this Cerino's Italian Pie #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- bake pie crust according to directions.
- separate cheese 1/2 cup-1/4 cup.
- combine- egg, ham, 1/2 cup cheese - .mix in potatoes.
- pour in baked pie shell.
- bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- remove from oven and put remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
- cook for another 20 minutes.
- remove and let sit for 10 minutes and serve.
Tried this delicious fast and easy recipe and enjoyed very much