- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 small egg
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces finely chopped prosciutto ham
- 1 ready-made pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- bake pie crust according to directions.
- separate cheese 1/2 cup-1/4 cup.
- combine- egg, ham, 1/2 cup cheese - .mix in potatoes.
- pour in baked pie shell.
- bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- remove from oven and put remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
- cook for another 20 minutes.
- remove and let sit for 10 minutes and serve.