My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This recipe will make about 2 dozen cakes depending on how you pour them.
- 2Mix and then sift all the dry ingredients into the bowl of cooked oatmeal.
- 3Add the well-beaten egg to the liquid.
- 4Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients very gradually and stir quickly.
- 5Now add the melted butter, egg whites.
- 6Hint: Turning the pancake more than once makes it firm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cereal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 131.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g