Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy snack for babies. From Tiny Tot to Toddler 2008.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup fruit puree (apple, date, banana)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 egg yolks (or 1 egg for babies over 1 year)
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour or 2⁄3 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup iron-enriched baby cereal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Cream butter with sugar and fruit.
- Gradually add the vanilla and egg.
- Mix together dry ingredients. Add them to wet ingredients.Do not over mix.
- Shape into 24 balls. Place on cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes.