Healthy snack for babies. From Tiny Tot to Toddler 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 3Cream butter with sugar and fruit.
- 4Gradually add the vanilla and egg.
- 5Mix together dry ingredients. Add them to wet ingredients.Do not over mix.
- 6Shape into 24 balls. Place on cookie sheet and flatten.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cereal Cookies for Babies
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: