Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found in a small Northern CA newspaper. The description was as follows: "This sundae bursts with fruit flavors of California's Central valley, which is the fruit basket for the nation".
- 3 large strawberries, washed and stemmed
- 1 small peach, pitted and sliced
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry ice cream (1/3 cup or 3 scoops)
- 1⁄3 cup peach ice cream (1/3 cup or 3 scoops)
- 2 teaspoons almonds, sliced
- whipped cream
- Place two strawberries, peach slices, orange juice and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Pour three tablespoons of the blended fruit mixture in the bottom of a parfait or wine glass.
- Add strawberry ice cream and an additional three tablespoons of blended fruit mixture and one tablespoon of almonds.
- Repeat with the peach ice cream, remaining blended fruit mixture and almonds.
- Top with whipped cream and remaining strawberry.