Very dramatic, with room in the center to display your holiday centerpiece. Easy bread machine recipe with instant potatoes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine, water,milk, butter & instant potato flakes, heat in microwave for one minute.
- When cooled, add 1 slightly beaten egg, then place ingrediens in bread machine.
- Put sugar & bread flour on top of liquid ingredients and make a well in the center then add yeast. Sprinkle salt at outer edges, being careful not to touch yeast.
- Select dough cycle.
- When dough cycle is done, punch dough down, divide into 12 equal pieces, roll into snake/roll pieces. Coil each rope to make a snail shape and arrange rolls in a circle on a large greased baking sheet with sides barely touching.
- Leave room for your centerpiece in the center ( usually 8-10"), cover rolls with a hot towel and allow to raise for about 25-45 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees, remove from sheet, coat with butter,cool and serve.