Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple yet so good!I like to shape the mixture to match the occasion.Eg.:Orange peppers for Halloween,red & green for Christmas. Use your imagination!(Easy to double or triple)
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- bell pepper, chopped,as garnish (any colour)
- Mix cheeses together in bowl,using mixer.
- Add pickles and onion.
- Shape into ring or ball.
- Press peppers into cheese to help them stick.