1/1 Photo of Cellophane Noodles With Pork & Tomato
from "Chinese Pavilion" by Elisa Vergne
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pork into bite-size pieces.
- 2Mix cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, chili powder, & a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Add pork to soy mix, stir well to coat pork pieces, and marinate, covered in the fridge, for 15 minutes .
- 4Soak noodles in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- 5Prepare tomatoes: Submerge in boiling water for 30 seconds.Remove and rinse under cold water. Peel, remove seeds, and chop.
- 6Peel and mince garlic and green onions.
- 7Heat oil in a wok or large skillet and stir-fry onions and garlic til translucent.
- 8Add pork & stir-fry for 2 minute.
- 9Drain noodles & add to wok. Add stock and tomatoes and stir well. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer til nearly all the liquid is gone.
- 10Salt to taste AFTER liquid has evaporated.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cellophane Noodles With Pork & Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 385.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g