- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 egg whites (or egg beaters...the equivalent to two eggs)
- 1 (8 ounce) package sugar-free jello, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- While preparing, preheat oven at 90°C, then turn it to 160°C to bake.
- Blend cream cheese, milk, vanilla, egg whites.
- Pour on pie dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Prepare jello as package says, and wait until it is about 60% set.
- Arrange fruit on top of baked pie (kiwi and strawberries are great).
- Pour the jello on top and refrigerate.