Prep 2 mins
Cook 45 mins
A lightly curried sweet way to cook chicken when you don't want to stand over the stove. I don't remember where I got this from. I like using breasts but use whatever you like. I also like skinning the chicken to cut down on the fat.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- Place chicken pieces, NOT BROWNED, in casserole.
- Combine curry, honey and mustard in bowl and pour over chicken to cover.
- Bake at 350, uncovered 45-60 minutes or until done.