Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something a little different for your holiday munchies, to take to a potluck dinner, or just to serve as a snack.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Major Grey chutney
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- celery rib, cut in 3-inch lengths
- Place all ingredients, except celery, in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Pack cheese mixture in a small bowl and refrigerate until chilled (and to let the flavours combine), then use to fill celery sticks.
- You can also pack it into a crock and serve, chilled, with crackers.